Saturday

Throwback

I have always been a lover of vintage, the idea of having a one of a kind piece is very alluring to me. So when I first came across the online shop Nasty Girl, I fell in love. First of all the styling of the clothes are amazing, the pieces are such good finds they almost seem current with a twist. With all the current trends of sequins touches, harem pants and t-shirt dresses; it's surprising to me to think that all of these trends were current many many years ago. See for yourself and let me know which vintage piece is your fav.

P.S. If you see something you like, move quickly or it will be gone in a flash.











Find here

12 comments:

Jo said...

Love the gold shorts and adore the black sequined dress with the ruffles. They do all look current!

Bahrain Fashion said...

These looks are fabulous, modern yet timeless!!

Super chic ;)

Adiya said...

I especially like the first outfit and the second to last (although it's weird it kinda works)

Brown and Cappuccino said...

love all the pieces... i want it all :) ohhh if I could...

have a nice sunday, kiss from Portugal****

márcia*

Rianna said...

all of it is gorgeous!
Rianna Bethany xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

They are all so pretty and elegant. ;D

Solo
Travel and Living
Job Hunt Pinoy

chickdowntown.com Sara Jayne said...

What a great find! I want practically everything on the site. :)

Dominique said...

Some great pieces!

Montreal Fashion Minds said...

Agree with Miz. November, love the gold skirt and sequined dress with ruffles!

~Montreal Fashion Minds is BACK!!~
http://montrealfashionminds.blogspot.com/

Down Pillow said...

Oohhh...I just love vintage - thanks for the link :)

bridechic said...

Great find my dear. Lots of 80s-90s style chic here . . .

Trendy Gourmandise said...

i need a sequins skirt !