Thursday

Look what I did!


I happened to be browsing the Keds site for classic skimmers for the summer (would be my 1st adult pair) and I was immediately intrigued by the concept of customizing my own sneaks. You can choose the colors for every aspect of the shoe, even choose the color for the inside of the shoe as well as the piping. But the best part of the customization was the option of uploading any picture what so ever. I think this idea is perfect.

I designed an interesting pair and I can't wait to order them. Is the pic to bold for a pair of sneaks? He He, I'll do it in the name of fashion.

Oh, and please do play the video on the homepage of the Keds site. It's perfection.




Make yours here

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I love those!

It makes me want to make some inspired by paintings...like something by Roy Lichtenstein or Alphonse Mucha.

E said...

That's genius!

A Stylized Hysteria said...

That's so cool! I really like the ones you did.

diamondsinchampagne said...

I think that is awesome!!! No-one will have the same pair, and that photograph is fierce!

Love + Cake said...

whoaaa! That's crazy! What a cool idea :D I'm going to check that out a bit more...

xx. mavi

Trendy Gourmandise said...

the first pic so sensual

susie miller said...

ah amazing

Elizabeth Victoria Clark said...

oh my god, that is the coolest thing! i'm going over there right now to make a pair xo

Constança said...

Love, love, love :)

Fashion Moment said...

The first photo is incredible!

FM~FP

said...

oooh clever, that's a cool photo to use.

Unknown said...

wow!! badass!!!

Naima's Closet said...

J'adore!